Quality assurance is of vital importance to us here at Nurture Academy. We are currently in the process of gaining CPD (Continuing Practice Development) accreditation for all of our courses. We are also in the process of gaining the Quality Mark from Skills for Health.
For both of these applications, rigorous quality assurance policies and processes are essential. These are available from Nurture Academy upon request.
The key processes we have incorporated into Nurture Academy are as follows:
- Clinical Expert Group which governs the following
- Established ratification process for the development of course content
- Internal Audits of course delivery
- Feedback from candidates regarding the course delivery
- Audit process of competence assessments performed
- Our Educators and trainers are involved in professional networks related to the care we are teaching.
- Nurture Academy supports the Continuing professional development of its staff.
- Our educators and trainers are all Clinically competent in the areas they are teaching.
- Our educators and trainers continue to undertake clinical shifts within the community.